TCI Training Materials
Certified TCI Trainers can now order TCI Student Workbooks and Certificates of Attendance for Front-line Staff quickly and easily from Safeguards Training.
Safeguards Training accepts payment by credit card or cheque and ships orders quickly to agencies. (Lost or damaged TCI Trainer Materials can only be replaced by RCCP Cornell U)
This TCI Training Materials Order Form is available only to certified TCI trainers who are conducting direct TCI training. Trainers can order the following:
- TCI Student Workbooks, Edition 6
- TCI Certificates of Attendance, Edition 6
- TCI Update: Post Crisis Response Student Workbooks
- TCI Update: TCI for Developmental Disabilities Student Workbooks
- TCI Update: Conflict Resolution
- TCI Update: Adapting the Life Space Interview for Proactive Aggression
- TCI for Family Care Providers Student Workbook
Resource Center News
Stay up to date with news from the Residential Child Care Project, Cornell University and information about current issues and events that emerge from work in crisis management and residential child and youth care. If you are looking for the REFOCUS newsletter, you can find it archived here.
Study Findings and Reports: RCCP, Cornell University
The second level of certification is the professional level.
Eligibility for Professional Certification
- Must be certified at the Associate level for a minimum of one year.
- Must have completed a minimum of 4 direct TCI training programs at 24 hours each.
- Must have successfully completed the TCI Update: Developing Professional Level TCI Training Skills.
Professional Certification Brochure